1.Digital Marketing Overview Digital Marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, mobile apps etc. While this term covers a wide range of marketing activities, all of which are not universally agreed upon, we’ll focus on the most common types below. This module can help you to analyse future of Digital marketing. You can develop your bright future in Digital marketing because is the fastest growing career option for everyone.
2.Website Planning & Creation Creating & Planning your website is a very simple way with WordPress as it’s powerful and easy platform. Get started in minutes with word press and make changes to your site in Seconds. Register a unique .com .net, .org, or .me domain for your website which can help you to identify your business on internet and start using it in professional way. After using certain promotional and advertisement techniques, you can get some online presence in just few steps. You can also map your existing website in WordPress and customise your website in few easy steps.
3.Social Media Optimization Social Media optimization goal is to generate web traffic and increase awareness for a website. In general, social media optimization refers to optimizing a website and its content to encourage more users to use and share links to the website across social media and networking sites. Social Media Optimization Course also refers to software tools that automate this process, or to website experts who undertake this process for clients. Social Media Optimization is becoming a very good career choice for individuals as Social Media Specialists.
4.Social Media Marketing Social Media Marketing is a platform through which we can promote websites and increase brand awareness. Social media is mainly for brand awareness and you can get better opportunities in Marketing through Social media as compare to Traditional ways of marketing your products. It involves Low Cost of advertisement along with the specified audience reach. You can launch paid campaigns through your Facebook, Instagram pages for a specific group of audience and also track your report at every stage.
5.Info graphics This means that we can create a picture along with our own words to explain our product or brand. Social media is a good platform for using info graphic for any kind of advertisement. This involves attractive graphics, combination of pictures and words. Info Graphics is becoming a trend on Social Media to promote various products and brand.
6.Email Marketing Email marketing is services that help of we can send multiple mail at same time and different location with help of different tool like- Mailchimp.com, Benchmark.com. industry demand bulk process of email marketing and they would prefer to promote their product services through bulk emailing because everybody people want to get update and open their inbox to read information through incoming emails. industries are waiting for Email Marketing expert you can make your future in Email marketing. Enhance your future towards Digital Marketing.
7.Content Marketing Content marketing is the process of creating high-quality, publishing, and distributing content for a targeted audience online. People are spending so much time on internet and they are always interested in all these content based blogs which can provide solution to any of their queries. Online blogs are becoming the the best communication tools for their questions or queries. Digital media always depends on content, so you have the great opportunity to make yourself as a creative content writer in industry and raise lot’s of job opportunities in life for a successful career.
8.Online Reputation Management (ORM) This is a tool that helps you manage your online reputation and protect your business with the help of online reputation management. Whenever we search a query of anything on internet first we go through it’s review segment then we develop our trust for any company or brand or n individual to buy their services. Reviews are very important part of any brand as they can make your reputation either positive or negative. Online Reputation Management is also a very good career option.
9.Search Engine Optimization (SEO) It is a simple way through which we can increase quality of traffic to our website through organic search engine results. Search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than direct traffic or paid traffic. Being the SEO Specialist can be one of the best career option as well. SEO Specialists get high salary packages.
10. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Search Engine Marketing is one of the most effective ways to grow your business in a short span of time. If you want to get instant result looking for some kind of paid advertisement then you must learn Search Engine Marketing. You can purchase some paid links in link building process to market your products or brand. Search Engine Marketing is one of the wide area for advertisement in Digital marketing.
11.Mobile marketing Mobile Marketing involves multiple channels and digital marketing strategy which is aimed at reaching a target audience on their Smartphone’s, tablets, and other mobile devices. In today’s world almost everyone uses Smartphones and they want to access each and everything on their device. You can take advantage of their habit of using smartphone for communication and promote your products and services through mobile advertisement. Smartphone era is capturing all the information that people want to search and access their requirement on their mobile phones.
12.Affiliate marketing Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. It is the process of earning a commercial benefit by promoting other’s products or service. In the process of Affiliate marketing, first You have to sign up for an affiliate account. For example Amazon offers Affiliate Marketer account and benefits. You can go paste some kind of links on your blogs or website which directly reaches to amazon products and if someone clicks and purchases that specific product then Amazon offers you some kind of commissions which varies according to different product categories. You can earn very good money online through Affiliate marketing. Most of the affiliates are the digital marketers and are earning a huge income.
13.Marketing E-commerce marketing is a service of selling and buying products online like Amazon, Flip Kart and many more sites. If you want to do online business and sell your products online then you have to go through E- commerce platforms. You have to sign up yourself as a genuine seller and fill the details of your business in the next step listing your products one by one and input complete description of your products. Today everyone is interested in promoting their products online.
14.Viral marketing Through this we can spread information and opinions about a product or service from person to person by social media and other sources. When ever you watch any thing very attractive on social media you would like to share with your friends and further they all share with their friends and it becomes viral. Viral Marketing is the concept in which we publish an info graphic post on social media then share it with some of our friends and make it viral. It’s a very powerful concept of reaching to masses for your products or brand.
15.Lead generation In digital marketing, lead generation is the initiation of consumer interest or enquiry into products or services of a business. Leads can be created for purposes such as list building, e-newsletter list acquisition or for sales leads. Prospects can come as names and addresses, names and telephone numbers, email locations and fax numbers. Whenever we start marketing business, our first priority is to focus on number of leads and how many leads are being converted to actual sales per day. Lead generation is the concept in which we can convert a stranger into our customer.
16. Website Testing Through When we create a website, we need some kind of software for website testing.
Only after complete testing of a web-based system before going live can help address issues before the system is revealed to the public.There are multiple tools to find out website errors and are capable to fix all these errors. Whenever we launch any website on server we make so many mistakes but these Website Testing tools find out errors and fix them on real time basis.
17.Introduction to Google Google Ads is an online advertising platform developed by Google, where advertisers bid to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, or videos to web users. It can place ads both in the results of search engines like Google Search and on non-search websites, mobile apps, and videos. Google Ad Words helps you to achieve potential clientele, running on real time basis. Google Ad Words is a paid advertisement in search engine which you can use for Search and Display ads and get instant leads for your products or business. This generates very good ROI for businesses. Google Ads Professionals are in huge demand and get very good salaries.
18. Google Ad words Certification ( 5 Certification ) The Google Ads certification is a professional accreditation that Google offers to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of Google Ads. There are six Google Ads certifications available today: Google Ads Search, Google Ads Display, Google Ads Video, Shopping ads, Google Ads Apps, and Google Ads Measurement. A Google Ads certification allows individuals to demonstrate that Google recognises them as an expert in online advertising.
19.Blogger & Blogging A blog is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries. Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page. Blogging helps to drive quality traffic and leads to your site. It also helps in brand awareness of your business. Nowadays, blogging is an essential element in business. A video blog or video log, sometimes shortened to vlog, is a form of blog for which the medium is video, and is a form of web television. Vlog entries often combine embedded video with supporting text, images, and other metadata. Entries can be recorded in one take or cut into multiple parts.
20. Google Adsense Google AdSense is a program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google. Google AdSense provides a way for publishers to earn money from their online content. AdSense works by matching ads to your site based on your content and visitors. The ads are created and paid for by advertisers who want to promote their products. Since these advertisers pay different prices for different ads, the amount you earn will vary.
21. Youtube monetization YouTube monetization is fairly straightforward. Companies create advertisements that get placed at the beginning of your videos. These are called pre-roll ads. Each time a viewer watches an ad all the way through, you get paid. It’s just that simple. To get paid You should have Verified Youtube Account with minimum 1000 subscribers and a total of 4000 hours of overall video viewing on your channel.
22.Google Algorithm PageRank is an algorithm used by Google Search to rank web pages in their search engine results. PageRank was named after Larry Page, one of the founders of Google. PageRank is a way of measuring the importance of website pages. Google’s algorithms are a complex system used to retrieve data from its search index and instantly deliver the best possible results for a query. The search engine uses a combination of algorithms and numerous ranking signals to deliver webpages ranked by relevance on its search engine results pages (SERPs).
23.Google Tools Google Search Console is a web service by Google which allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites. Until May 20, 2015 the service was called Google Webmaster Tools. In January 2018, Google introduced a new version of the search console, with changes to the user interface. Google is achieving its goals by managing world’s information day by day and making these informations easily available for us. Google is an Internet Powerhouse which creates so many tools like Google My Business Talk, Google E-Mail, Google Calendar, Google Map, Google Docs, Google Analytics and many more. These tools are very useful parts of Digital marketing.
24.Marketing automation Marketing automation is a class of innovation that allows organizations to streamline, automate, and measure advertising tasks & work processes, so they can increase operational efficiency and grow their revenue faster. It refers to software platforms and technologies designed for marketing departments and organizations to more effectively market on multiple channels online, publish content on multiple channels simultaneously and automate repetitive tasks.
25.Internet Marketing Evolution Today everything is digital and the whole world is connected through Internet, everyone has laptops , phones and technology, they can buy anything online with the help of Internet and Internet Marketing is evolving, changing on daily basis. Internet Marketing is Growing fast and everybody wants to develop their business online to get quality leads/business.
26.A Freelancer India is the second largest country after USA in freelancing projects and you earn some good money from free lancing projects. But you should learn advanced digital marketing skills to help your clients. Freelancing Projects can give you the freedom of working hours along with quality lifestyle. But to get all these, you need to main a diverse portfolio of digital marketing services that you going to provide to your clients.
27. SEO Reporting SEO reports give an overview of how a website is performing in search engines. Their focus is typically on domain metrics, organic traffic, and rankings. But they also highlight any work done by the SEO agency or freelancer. Good SEO is based on planning and actually doing the work day in, day out. An SEO report is the analysis of this planning and work combo, in order to see the effects or results produced. It goes without saying really: without analysing your work, how do you know it’s working? But an SEO report isn’t just for your benefit, primarily it’s for your clients. Without the client being sat next to you while you work, they are going to have no way of knowing what you are doing. Usually, the report is the only way they will be able to see the work you are doing (or the effects of it at least). So an easy to digest report allows clients to evaluate your work and justify why they keep paying you.
28.Content Writing Tips A Website content writer or web content writer is a person who specializes in providing relevant content for websites. Every website has a specific target audience and requires the most relevant content to attract business. Content should contain keywords aimed towards improving a website’s SEO.
29.Google Trends Google Trends is a website by Google that analyzes the popularity of top search queries in Google Search across various regions and languages. The website uses graphs to compare the search volume of different queries over time.
30. Digital Marketing Conclusion & Jobs Freelancing projects and Jobs are the main objects for doing Digital Marketing and everyone wants to do Digital marketing for better Career Opportunities where in they can generate good profits or salaries. Digital Marketing is one of the fastest developing industry and large number of people are interested about the openings for work, vocational development courses in the domain of SEO, SEM or Social Media Marketing. Join us make your wonderful career in Digital Marketing.